We have a new large wet-room style shower block with 10 showers and 7 toilets in each of the Mens and Ladies. There are hairdryers and shaver points and a baby changing area.
The eco block is heated by a highly sustainable Biomass boiler with wood sourced from the local area.
We have an amazing team who work very hard to keep the amenities to a high level of cleanliness but, we ask that you respect the amenities and tidy up after yourself. The cleaners do an early clean during peak time on a Saturday and Sunday Morning, from 6.30am, other cleans take place throughout the day.
Disabled Amenities: Disabled wetrooms include a shower, toilet and handbasin with RADAR locks. The Radar Key Scheme enables our two disabled wetrooms to be readily available to those who really need them.
Burns Farm Caravans, Camping & Glamping has won acclaim for the quality and standards of its toilets – in the Loo of the Year Awards 2021.
Overall Grade Awarded: Diamond. “The highest grade” exciting times
Magic Mountain Wood Fired Pizzas are available to order on site, every Friday evening, during the main summer season. Served from their stunning 1967 Citreon HY van. All freshly made to order and they also have vegan cheese available. Better still, you can pre-order your pizzas via their website ready for collection at Burns Farm, and at your preferred pick up time.
- Chemical toilet disposal point. Please use this for all toilet disposal including portaloo’s and children’s potties
- Dog/dirty boot wash area with warm water tap
- Bike wash area
- 2 outside warm showers
- 6 undercover pot-washing sinks with hot water
- Freezer for ice-back freezing
- Rentable USB charging lockers for phone & laptops
- Fully equipped laundry room including washers, tumble dryers, iron, ironing boards and large sink – coming soon
- “Sheep Pens” Reception.
- Fully Serviced Pitches: Fire pits are not allowed on the fully serviced pitches. BBQ’s must be on legs. Disposable BBQ’s are not allowed on any pitch due to fire regulations.
- Grass Pitches: Contained fire pits are allowed on the grass pitches. Both fire pits & BBQ’s must be on legs to be kept off the grass. Disposable BBQ’s are not allowed on any pitch due to fire regulations.
- We supply the fire pits and the wood. Fire pits must be booked before arrival. Please text Ryan on 079267 29162 and leave a message including your field name and pitch number. Fire pits are subject to availability…
- Free WiFi available on serviced pithes and at various points throughout the campsite
- Very good phone service available throughout the sight with excellent 3G and 4G.