This contract is with Burns Farm Campsite & Caravan Park. A contract exists as soon as you have made pitch payment and binds you to our terms and conditions and you should please check these carefully to see that it reflects your wishes.
The terms contained in this contract do not affect your statutory rights.
Holiday Behaviour Standards & Termination
By making a booking with us you have entered a contract in which you undertake, on behalf of yourself and the people in your party (including children), to adopt the following standards of behaviour:
- To act in a courteous and considerate manner towards us, our staff and other guests.
- To supervise children properly so that they are not a nuisance or danger to themselves or others.
- Anyone causing a nuisance or disturbance to others will be asked to leave. Noise should be kept to a minimum after 11.00pm. No refunds will be given
- Noise/security deposits may be asked prior to admission for 3 or more people
You further agree that you will not:
- Commit any criminal offence at the Park or undertake any criminal activity
- Commit any acts of vandalism or nuisance
- Keep or carry any firearm or any other weapon at the Park
- Use any unlawful drugs
- Create any undue noise or disturbance
Quiet hours are from 11.00pm until 7.00am. Please respect your fellow guests and keep noise to an absolute minimum.
Health & Safety
We take the wellbeing and safety of our guests very seriously and we ask that you comply with the following:
- The speed limit on the park is  mph.
- Guests are not allowed to bring Lorries or other commercial vehicles on to the park. This includes towing vehicles.
- No mechanical or repair work is to be undertaken on the park.
- Children under 15 must be supervised by an adult at all times and anyone failing to adhere to the rules will be asked to leave and forfeit the remainder of their stay.
Groups of more than two couples, groups of more than two families, and groups of more than three same sex are not permitted during high seasons unless by prior arrangement by emailing email@example.com and asking about availability, a noise/security deposit may be required. No stag or hen parties. No unaccompanied persons under the age of 16. If we see a group forming on site without our permission we will ask you to leave and no refund of monies will be paid back.
We accept DofE groups with prior arrangement by email enquiry. Under 16’s must be accompanied by adult staff members.
We reserve the right to refuse any booking and the right of admission is reserved.
Open fires and ground level barbecues are not permitted. Fire pits and barbecues with base or legs are allowed. We do not supply the fire pits or fire wood.
Breathable ground sheets are preferred on grassed areas.
The use of generators is not permitted.
If you bring your dog with you when you stay with us we ask that you:
- Keep the dog on a short lead on the park at all times
- Clean up after your dog
- Do not leave your dog unattended for long periods of time as it may become distressed. Do not leave your dog in a car
We reserve the right to require that the owner removes their dog, or any other pet, from the park if it is a nuisance or danger to other guests.
The size of your unit, including any tents and gazebos, must be stipulated at the time of booking to ensure that the allocated pitch is large enough. Should you subsequently alter your requirements we cannot guarantee to provide an appropriately sized pitch.
Please advise us if you are likely to arrive later than 9.00pm. If we have not heard from you within 12 hours of your expected arrival we reserve the right to re-let your pitch.
All pitches must be vacated by midday on the day of your departure otherwise an additional night’s pitch fee will be charged. You are requested not to arrive before 12am. Latest arrival time is 9 pm.
Pitches are allocated on a first come first serve basis, it must be clearly understood that acceptance of a booking is not conditional on the allocation of a particular pitch.
Your pitch number and directions to it will be confirmed on arrival. If you are in any doubt whether you are on the right pitch please check with a member of staff. Any guest on the wrong pitch may be required to move.
Anyone causing a nuisance or disturbance to others will be asked to leave. Noise should be kept to a minimum after 11.00pm. No refunds will be given
Cancellations made up to 4 weeks prior to arrival date will get the deposit/payments refunded minus £10 administration fee. In the unfortunate event of you having to cancel your holiday within 4 weeks deposits/payments are non-refundable. In the event that a cancellation is made 4 weeks prior to arrival the management may, at its discretion, permit the bookings to be transferred to another date subject to availability in the same season.
Bookings are accepted only for the party named and are not transferable to another family or person without agreement from us.
Liability is not accepted by Burns farm to any person visiting, for any personal injury, loss or damage to any property including, motor vehicles and personal effects, howsoever caused or sustained
We reserve the right to ask guests who contravene these terms and conditions or, who in any other way are behaving in a manner likely to cause distress or nuisance to other visitors, to leave the park immediately. In these circumstances the holiday ceases and we shall not be liable for any extra costs incurred by you.
Thank you for taking the time to read through our conditions and site rules.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect immediately when posted on our website.
We will look forward to seeing you soon and I hope you will have an enjoyable and relaxing stay