We’re a friendly caravan park located in a peaceful and scenic location on a traditional working farm in the Lake District National Park.
Our Lake District caravan park is situated 1 mile from the village of Threlkeld, and only 3 miles from the beautiful market town of Keswick. Our pitches are all grass standing with up to 10 amp electrical hook-ups.
- Main centrally heated modern shower, toilet, and washroom block
- Facilities include hand dryers, electrical sockets and shaver points
- Separate disabled facilities
- Very good phone service available throughout the sight with 3G and 4G
- Very good satellite TV reception
- Large separate dishwashing room with 6 sinks
- Laundry room including industrial washer and tumble dryer
- Chemical disposal point
Prices for 2019 to follow. Caravan and Motor home enquiry form
Our guests’ enjoyment and safety is paramount and therefore we ask you to read our Terms and Conditions before making your booking. The person who makes the booking is responsible for the booking and warrants that all of their party will abide by our rules, terms and conditions.
Pitches are all grass standing – no hard standing available
We welcome dogs at no extra cost, however, they must be kept on a lead at all times.
We have a no noise policy between the hours of 11pm and 7 am.
Visitors to the site must let reception know of their arrival.
Guests must vacate the site by 12 midday on the day of departure.
The caravan park is open March — November