We’re a friendly caravan park located in a peaceful and scenic location on a traditional working farm in the Lake District National Park.
Our Lake District Caravan Site is situated 1 mile from the village of Threlkeld, and only 3 miles from the beautiful market town of Keswick.
We have recently updated all our caravan/motor-home pitches to hardstanding. Each pitch is 5m wide x 12m long and fully serviced with fresh mains drinking water. All pitches are all divided by a 3m x 12m grass seating area.The site will open from the end of March 2019 – photos of the new pitches will be available from the end of February.
- Main centrally heated modern shower, toilet, and washroom block
- Facilities include hand dryers, electrical sockets and shaver points
- Separate disabled facilities
- Very good phone service available throughout the sight with 3G and 4G
- Very good satellite TV reception
- Free Wi-Fi
- BBQ’s and Fire Pits Allowed with legs and kept off the grass
- Large separate dishwashing room with 6 sinks
- Laundry room including industrial washer and tumble dryer
- Chemical disposal point
|Caravan Site Low Season Tariff||Price||Caravan Site High Season Tariff||Price|
|Touring Caravan||£23.00||Touring Caravan||£30.00|
|Child 5-17 years (under 5s are free)||£4.00||Child 5-17 years (under 5s are free)||£5.00|
|Motor home/Camper van||£23.00||Motor home/Camper van||£30.00|
|Extra adult||£5.00||Extra adult||£7.00|
Our guests’ enjoyment and safety is paramount and therefore we ask you to read our Terms and Conditions before making your booking. The person who makes the booking is responsible for the booking and warrants that all of their party will abide by our rules, terms and conditions.
Pitches in the Caravan Field are all hard standing fully serviced with fresh and grey water facility
We welcome dogs at no extra cost, however, they must be kept on a lead at all times.
We have a no noise policy between the hours of 11pm and 7 am.
Visitors to the site must let reception know of their arrival.
Guests must vacate the site by 12 midday on the day of departure.
The caravan park is open March — November