We are a friendly campsite located in a peaceful and scenic location on a traditional working farm in the Lake District National Park. Contact Us.
Our Lake District campsite is situated 1 mile from the village of Threlkeld, and only 3 miles from the beautiful market town of Keswick. We prides ourselves on the personal service we offer.
Grass tent pitches offering electric hook-ups and parking next to your pitch. Booking in advance is advisable.
Email us through our contact form for availability and price… BACS (bank transfer) or cheque are accepted to pay deposit and to make full payment before arrival, full details will be given with your booking letter.
Grass Only Pitches
Lovely Big field with sheltered and open pitch. Pitches are very flat and well drained. The field has amazing views of Blencathra, Skiddaw, Helvellyn Range (voted best walk out of 100 walks in Britain 2018) Causey Pike and many many more Mountains. Contained campfires are allowed, your fire pit must be on legs. BBQ’s must be on legs or be kept off the grass. Sorry we don’t supply the fire pits or the wood. Car parking next to your tent and dogs are allowed at no extra charge.
- Amazing views of the surrounding Mountains.
- Car parking next to your tent on level grass pitches.
- Very good phone service available throughout the sight with excellent 3G and 4G.
- Fire pits for campfires are allowed, they must have legs as not to burn the grass (sorry we don’t supply the fire pits or the wood).
- BBQ’s with legs are allowed.
- Biomass heated toilet block with hot showers. Facilities have hand dryers, electrical sockets, shaving points.
- Walkers shower block, hot showers, biomass heated and drying rails.
- Separate biomass heated disabled facilities.
- Large separate dishwashing room with 6 sinks under cover.
- Laundry room including industrial washer and tumble dryer.
Prices for 2019 to follow. Campsite enquiry form
Grass pitches with no electric are bookable by placing a camping enquiry through the enquiry link on our website. Pitches can be reserved on a first come first serve basis and payment made on arrival.
Electric pitches are required to book in high season with cheque deposit.
Our guests’ enjoyment and safety is paramount and therefore we ask you to read our Terms and Conditions before making your booking. The person who makes the booking is responsible for the booking and warrants that all of their party will abide by our rules, terms and conditions.
We welcome dogs at no extra cost, however, they must be kept on a lead at all times.
We have a no noise policy between the hours of 11pm and 7 am. Groups may be asked on arrival for a refundable no noise security deposit.
Visitors to the site must let reception know of their arrival.
Guests must vacate the site by 12 midday on the day of departure.
The Campsite is seasonal and open from March — November