We are a friendly camper-van site located in a peaceful and scenic location on a traditional working farm in the Lake District National Park.
Our Lake District camper-van and small motor-home site is situated 1 mile from the village of Threlkeld, and only 3 miles from the beautiful market town of Keswick.
Grass pitches with electric hook-ups offering electric hook-ups.
- Grass pitches
- Very good phone service available throughout the sight with 3G and 4G
- Fire pits for a campfire are allowed, they must have legs as not to burn the grass (sorry we don’t supply the fire pits or the wood)
- BBQ’s with legs are allowed
- 2 Centrally heated shower, toilet, and washroom blocks
- Facilities include hand dryers, electrical sockets and shaver points and drying rails
- Separate centrally heated disabled facilities
- Large separate dishwashing room with 6 sinks under cover
- Laundry room including industrial washer and tumble dry
- Chemical disposal point
Prices for 2019 to follow. Camper van enquiry form
|Campervan / Folding Camper / Small Motor Home||£17.00|
|Child 5–15 years (under 5s are free)||£3.50|
Our guests’ enjoyment and safety is paramount and therefore we ask you to read our Terms and Conditions before making your booking. The person who makes the booking is responsible for the booking and warrants that all of their party will abide by our rules, terms and conditions.
We welcome dogs at no extra cost, however, they must be kept on a lead at all times.
We have a no noise policy between the hours of 11pm and 7am.
Visitors to the site must let reception know of their arrival and pay a charge of £3 for car park.
Guests must vacate the site by 12 midday on the day of departure.
The camper-van site is open March — November