We are a friendly campervan site located in a peaceful and scenic location on a traditional working farm in the Lake District National Park.
Our Lake District campervan and small motor park park is situated 1 mile from the village of Threlkeld, and only 3 miles from the beautiful market town of Keswick.
Grass pitches with electric hook-ups offering 6 amp electric hook-ups.
- Grass pitches
- Wi-Fi available at a small cost
- Very good phone service available throughout the sight with 3G and 4G
- Fire pits for a campfire are allowed, they must have legs as not to burn the grass (sorry we don’t supply the fire pits or the wood)
- BBQ’s with legs are allowed
- 2 Centrally heated shower, toilet, and washroom block
- Facilities include hand dryers, electrical sockets and shaver points and drying rails
- Separate centrally heated disabled facilities
- Large separate dishwashing room with 6 sinks under cover
- Laundry room including industrial washer and tumble dry
- Chemical disposal point
See Theatre by the Lake on our Friends page for exclusive Ambassador’s offer of £3 off every Theatre ticket.
Prices are for 2 adults per night and are inclusive of showers. Pitches are very level and are all grass standing with 6 amp electric hook-up.
|Campervan / Folding Camper / Small Motor Home||£17.00|
|Child 5–15 years (under 5s are free)||£3.50|
Our guests’ enjoyment and safety is paramount and therefore we ask you to read our Terms and Conditions before making your booking. The person who makes the booking is responsible for the booking and warrants that all of their party will abide by our rules, terms and conditions.
We welcome dogs at no extra cost, however, they must be kept on a lead at all times.
We have a no noise policy between the hours of 11pm and 8am.
Visitors to the site must let reception know of their arrival and pay a charge of £2 for car park.
Guests must vacate the site by 12 midday on the day of departure.
The campervan site is open 4th March 2016 — 1st November 2016.